Project: Ghana Startup/Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Mapping
Reports to: Research Lead Assignment Period: 15th March - 23rd April 2021
Location: All 16 regional capitals of Ghana
This Research under the theme: Ghana Startup/Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Mapping is a nationwide research project forming a part of the Pathways to Sustainable Employment (PaSE) Project funded by the Mastercard Foundation under the Young African Works Initiative (#YAW) to create 3 million jobs in Ghana by 2030. The Startup Ecosystem initiative has a website (www.ghanaecosystem.com) that has been designed to enable entrepreneurs and institutions to quickly find knowledge and resources to propel their growth and success.
- As a Research Volunteer, one is required to collect, clean and present data on the national ecosystem data platform which serves as Ghana's first national database for ecosystem interactions in Ghana.
- You are required to engage with organizations towards collecting up-to-date data to enable the continuous development of the data platform.
- You will as well serve as a lead engagement person between yourself and your pillar organizations.
Your tasks - Collect survey data from organizations in the public and private sectors of Ghana.
- Conduct desktop research to update databases.
- Engage with stakeholders and organize stakeholder meetings.
- Data cleaning, sorting and presentation.
- Review the data platform and provide recommendations for a redesign.
- Ensure the data ecosystem platform has not grammatical and typographical mistakes.
- Must be an SHS graduate (minimum)
- Must have a functioning laptop or desktop
- Must be capable of using Google Sheets and Google Forms
- Must be able to speak English
How to Apply
- Interested and suitable applicants can simply send a message to the chatbox on this website indicating that
you interested and meet the requirements
your full name
your email address and
your phone number
the city you are located in
- All qualified candidates regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, race and religion are encouraged to apply
NB: Only qualified applicants will be contacted
If you do not receive a response by 10 am Wednesday 24th February 2021 then please consider your application unsuccessful.
Closing Date: Tuesday 23rd February 2021 at 5 pm GMT