NB: This plant-based recipe is by kind courtesy of Didi's Kitchen, for bulk orders call 0556976707
• Beans • Maize • Mushroom • Onions
• Fresh tomatoes • Ginger • Garlic • Rosemary
• Nketenkete • Pepper • Palm Oil
1. Pick, wash and boil beans for 7 minutes
2. Re-wash the beans till the water is clean and clear then put it back on fire
4. Wash fresh-cut maize after cutting away the kernel then add to the beans on fire.
6. Add blended fresh tomatoes (do not stir)
7. Add spices (blended onions, nketenkete, ginger, garlic, rosemary, pepper and some oregano leaves) (do not stir)
8.Add salt and pepper to your satisfaction
9. Add some palm oil (do not stir)
10. Allow to boil for 8 minutes (This is done to allow the the flavour of the food remain in it whilst boiling)
11. Open the lid and stir.
12. Add mushrooms.
13. Add chopped onions, allow to boil for a minutes then turn off the fire
Food is ready, can be served with gari, rice, plantains (boiled/fried) etc.